Software companies are generally located in metros like Bangalore,Mumbai,Hyderabad,Delhi,Pune,etc.Some MNCs are started moving to semi metros like Nagpur,Indore,Jaipur,etc.Working in metros is different scenario comparatively in semi metros.There are different aspects on which we can compare software companies of metros & semimetros.
There are some pros & cons for working in both software companies in metros & semi metros,lets check it out :
Pros of working in software companies in metros :
1) Typical corporate work culture
2) Salary structure is good
3) Good clients
4) opportunity to meet people from different states/cities
5) In metros companies are more so easy to get job
6) You can get jobs even you are working on some rare technology.
7) More job switching options.
8) Healthy hike
9) World class infrastructure
10) Big office campus
Cons of working in software companies in metros :
1) In metros,distance is more so much time spend in travelling
2) Less time for family
3) Less social gathering
4) Cost of living is more so its need that both husband - wife should work
5) More expenditure
6) More time management is required
Pros of working in software companies in semi-metros :
1) More time to family.
2) Less expenditure
3) Less time in travelling
4) Cost of living is less so even if only husband will work than also its ok
5) Less expenditure
6) You can enjoy more with friends,relatives,etc.
Cons of working in software companies in semi-metros :
1) Less corporate culture
2) Salary structure is not as per metros company salaries
3) Less job switching options
4) Less hike
5) Small buildings,low infrastructure
6) Less interactions with outside people because in semi metros localites are more
7) Less job options for rare technologies
Above are some key comparison between working in software companies in metros & semi metros.
I hope you like this....
Please like,share & comment about this post...Thanks for reading